1. Mix your Doves Farm gluten free flour, sugar with a pinch of salt in a bowel.
2. Make a well in the middle and add your eggs, butter (melted) and milk.
3. Whisk it all together
4. Add in your blueberries
5. Heat your pan with a little butter
6. Pour in your batter, I do 2 at a time so it doesn't spread
7. Cook 1-2 minutes each side until cooked
8. Serve with your favourite toppings and enjoy
200g Doves Farm self-raising flour
Handful of blueberries - however many you want
1tbsp caster sugar
3 large eggs
25g melted butter
A little extra butter for the pan