1. Heat up the oil to a medium heat
2. Slice your onions and potatoes (cauliflower optional)
3. In a bowel add Cumin (Jeera), salt to taste, masla, green chillies (chopped) and coriander.
4. Add in your Doves Farm Gram Flour. Mix it together with your onions and potatoes until it sticks together.
5. Put a small batter amount in the oil, if its hot enough the batter will rise. once tested continue to add a small ball amount to the oil.
6. Turn occasionally until lightly brown.
7. Remove and sieve excess oil
8. Serve and enjoy
· 1 onion sliced
· 1 potato sliced
· 3-4 green chillies finely chopped (add to taste)
· 1/4 teaspoon masla powder
· 1/4 cumin powder
· 1/2 teaspoon salt (add to taste)
· Handful of coriander
· 1.5 cups of gram flour (standard mug size)