- At Nairn's, we know our oats - we've been baking with them since 1896. And that's why we've created a delicious gluten free range that everyone can enjoy.
- Naturally, oats don't contain gluten but can be contaminated by other grains. Nairn's gluten free oats are carefully sourced, farmed and milled to ensure they are safe to eat. We bake all our products in a dedicated gluten free bakery, testing every batch to Elisa standards.
- Nairn's wholegrain crackers are packed full of wholegrain oats which are naturally delicious and can contribute to a healthy, balanced diet.
- Wholegrains are a rich source of fibre, vitamins and minerals - oats are high in soluble fibre and also naturally contain manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron, folate, vitamin B6 and thiamin.
- 4 pouches of 6 crackers
- High fibre
- Pure, gluten free oats
- No hydrogenated fat
- No GM ingredients
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and coeliacs
- Pack size: 137g
- High fibre
Gluten Free Wholegrain Oats (89%), Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Maize Starch, Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate), Sea Salt, Honey
- Free From: Gluten
- Nut Statement: Recipe: Our recipe are nut free, Ingredients: We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are nut free, Factory: Our factory are nut free
Nairns Gluten Free Wholegrain Crackers 137G
Typical Values Typical Values Per Cracker Per 100g Energy 110kJ 1922kJ - 26kcal 459kcal Fat 1.1g 18.9g of which saturates 0.4g 7.3g Carbohydrate 3.3g 57.6g of which sugars 0.1g 1.7g Fibre 0.4g 7.5g Protein 0.6g 10.8g Salt 0.10g 1.69g Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) - -